Join The Team
Our Current Oportunities
Medical Device Sales Rep, Independent Contractor / COVID-19 Testing Solutions
WellTree is urgently seeking experienced medical sales reps to market and sell Medical Diagnostics . This includes COVID-19, infectious disease, fertility and other invitro diagnostics. We need reps immediately who have established books of business to quickly expand the WellTree reach. This is a 100% commission-based role with no cap.
- To be considered you must have direct sales experience in the following areas Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, or Healthcare industry.
- Manage and grow existing pipeline while exploring new business opportunities and market verticals.
- Properly identifying your target market
- Understanding the SKUs available for sale and their applications.
- Upselling IVDs within the same healthcare specialty (ie infectious disease, respiratory, etc)
- Addressing any questions and concerns of client competently; maintain competitive edge while completing sales cycle.
- Properly qualify sales leads.
Benefits to working with WellTree
- Work from home on a flexible schedule.
- Commission on reorders (residual income opportunity).
- No cap on commission.
- Back office support on closing deals, order processing, and shipping.
- Access to promotional material to assist in sales.
- Immediate access to training and on-boarding resources.
- Easy to use customer relationship and project management software to track client orders and your commission.
- Corporate office support to assist in closing sales.
Skills and Qualifications
Successful candidates will be highly motivated experienced Pharma or Medical Device sales professionals who have existing contacts with HCPs, urgent cares, dental, home health, assisted living, hospitals, and other applicable healthcare markets.
- Medical Device Sales experience, or experience in the medical or healthcare.
- Background in infectious disease is a major plus.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills (Power Point).
- Excellent interpersonal and selling skills (listening, probing, closing).
- High energy, self-motivated / fast learner.
- Ability to work independently.
- Develop strategies against competing products.
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred.
- Successful sales history.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM experience preferred